The Student Voice of St. George's School

The Creed

The Creed

The Creed

Brew-tifully Entertaining: The Saints Coffee House Steals the Spotlight

Dane Sung performing – Oscar Li

Step into the vibrant world of The Saints Coffee House, an unforgettable event meticulously organized by Grade 12 Prefect Liam Hughes and the rest of the St. George’s Arts portfolio. “The coffeehouse was designed to build community spirit between Saints, Crofton, and York and provide students an outlet to share their passions and talents with the community,” expressed Hughes, capturing the essence of the evening.

Rain Li singing – Oscar Li

This gathering brought together the talented student artists of St. George’s, Crofton House School, and York House, transforming into a stage where their artistic skills took the center spotlight. As the smell of hot chocolate flowed through the air, the atmosphere buzzed excitedly, creating the perfect environment for a night of laughter, applause, and live performances. 

Crofton’s Max Quintoro performing – Oscar Li

From amazing performances of songs to incredible acting, The Saints Coffee House became a platform for students to showcase their diverse talents. Faculty, and students gathered to support and appreciate the artistic expressions on display, making it clear that the event wasn’t just about snacks and drinks; it was a celebration of community, and the talents within our school community. The applause echoed through the great hall. This signified that this night, as Liam Hughes and the rest of the Arts portfolio had pictured, would be remembered by everyone fortunate enough to attend the outstanding performances.

York House’s Parker McLellen performing Illicit Affairs by T. Swift – Oscar Li