The Student Voice of St. George's School

The Creed

The Creed

The Creed

The ECHO: More than a librarian

An interview with the school’s one and only Ryan Morris
    Leave a Comment
    More to Discover
    About the Contributors
    Richard Wang
    Richard Wang, Staff Writer
    Richard is a Grade 12 Student at St George’s School and an active member of the Saint’s Players theatre program. Although Richard started doing acting in Grade 8, he found more of a calling in the technical side of performance, taking a backstage seat behind the scenes for school productions. Richard is also an active short story writer and poet. Recently, he has been experimenting with other mediums like screenwriting and playwriting. Outside of the classroom, Richard likes crime films like The Godfather, King of New York, or Heat, but really, he’s also a big sucker for cartoons. This year Richard is both excited and tentative about delving into the unfamiliar world of journalism.
    Max Lu
    Max Lu, Staff Writer
    Max is an abject failure in all aspects. However, despite this, he continues to appear in the school every day. He is often seen 'doing a little trolling' and is commonly found in the library regurgitating 'deez nuts' jokes at lunch. He is an active participant in the 'go home club' and is often found in the grad lounge improving his procratination skills. His sport of choice is Valorant, and is contantly seeking to improve his rank. He enjoys bothering teachers, and is often heard saying 'Merry Christmas' in February. He is not appreciated by anyone. No one likes Max.   Autobiography by Max Lu  

Comments (0)

All The Creed Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *